Structural Engineer - Bridge Inspector (Norfolk, VA)
Multi-Discipline Architectural & Engineering Firm seeks a Bridge Inspector for immediate employment. The applicant should meet the following desired requirements:
- EIT Certificate or VA PE License with approximately 2 – 5 years experience in structural/bridge engineering.
- FHWA-NHI-130055 Course Certificate of Training.
- Working knowledge of Virginia Department of Transportation Bridge Inspection Standards.
- Preferably two years experience performing NBIS Bridge Inspections.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Proficient with VIRTIS Bridge Load Rating Software.
- Proficient in technical writing and the ability to produce bridge inspection reports.
- Experience with operation of bridge inspection access equipment.
Location: Norfolk, VA
Compensation: Based on experience and qualifications.
Send resume, cover letter, and completed application in strict confidence by mail, fax, or e-mail to:
MMM Design Group
300 East Main Street, Suite 200
Norfolk, Virginia 23510
Attn: Doug Brunot
No telephone calls please.